Friday, June 17, 2005

Single and ready to mingle :-))


The fast few minutes as I was looking blank at the wall in front and moved towards the vending machine I began surmising and trying to contemplate..what am I doing here..I mean who is this entity that is making me go all whirlwindy and why is she so significant to me..most of the thoughts here are impromptu and am juss leting words flow the way they are channelizing in my brain..juss to feel lighter in the end of the day.........
Ok for easy reference and just to create an entity out of nowhere will name her Desdemona...one person I really envy is Othello and how he took away Desdeomona from all the single men like me ..I guess in that sense Robbie Williams was right when he sings " All the best women are married, the handsome men are gay"...so so true..all the good women are hooked up one or the other...so am juss trying to draw a mental picture of how a match would be made...so this is in not-so-succinct self how Desdemona and yours truly have things in common...lets see who fits this zany bill:

Desdemona and I share the same passion for sports,ok she may not be the ideal leftback that I want for my team but the very affinity is strong and akin...one need not be the real one, on the field, out sweating to feel the passion of the game...its the involvement with the players, the way we cry when Goran lifted the trophy gifted by the Duchess of Kent..the way we jump in air together when Nadal falls to the ground after hitting an ace against Federer...its these lil and terse moments like this that I share with this gal...miles away sitting on different homes with diff people is what matters to me more than the next guy watching TV alongside me who is totally reaction less...though we may have never seen each other, I knw it when our involuntary actions and sinews draw blood the same length at the sight of a sporting spectacle..this event is unprecedented in my life.hence i like this gal of my idiosyncracies, Desdemona....

Desdemona and I share the same abhorism for corporate correctedness..we are like the two stallions that are being put into some Equesterian event for the French bouregiose when we are meant to be straddled for the Rodeo..its like we are the right ppl landing up in the wrong place..not that we will burn out and fade like a Kurt cobain and attain nirvana..we will fight this big bad world and carve out our own niche place...in typical Peter Pan's style we are in the process of "finding our neverland" and building a place around us that is full of highs and lows..sorrows and laughters..cause our smiles wud lose half their charm if we had not cried the previous night...can say we both have a magical surrealism or in Belgian painting style the magical realisim in us...hence i like this gal.....

Desdemona and I share the same fate that is going to strike us in a few years time...more so in my case than her lovely grace...as in a few years time we will soon have wrinkles striking down our forehead..but one thing that will remain a virgin patch will be our underlying zeal and enthusiasm for life...we never seem to grow at all...we are still these kiddos at heart who like to play pranks, like to hop and skip much like hansel and gretel and if wanna scream without a second thought wud scream out real loud...without a second opinion on it...She and I, both at different points of times have some youthful exuberance and penchant for doing things, that we really like, that is never gonna die...it feels good to know a gal who along with me, if John Milton or a Hemmingway had seen would have never quoted "life begins at 40" cause in our case life has begun, and kinda halted once we reached juvenildom..we both might be found sitting with the honchos, sipping the proudest of Bourdeaux wines( though hopefully I will continue refraining), talking abt the latest Chinese economic policy that is creating South Asian Crisis, but,but deep inside if u cud hear us all we are wishing when we look at the sky is: when can we juss take off all these complex affiliations and dance n wet ourselves in the rain?hence i like this gal Desdemona so much...

Desdemona and I share the common misfortune of going thru some bad relations..geting all black and blue over..but still coming out wiser..saddened, yup..we both, I guess go thru those moments when we juss sulk in the corner with our heads down crying over what went wrong..trying to re-evaluate but in the end forget it all, wipe away those tears and come out in the open like we are ready for a photo-shoot. Most of our sorrows we stick to ourselves..cause we believe our past can't be allowed to rule our present and future..and we have not lost hope as of now..cause with hope springs new life..and so we trudge on..rem the charge of the light brigade..we knw there will be far worse experiences and travailities coming our way in the near future, but moving on with our eyes wide and facing each battering will only make us wiser and stronger..and so do we then..hence i like this gal so much.....

Actually I can go on and on..I don't care if she is 100% truth or the fixation of my imagination..whether I want her to reciprocate or acknowledge..as am a firm believer that wats on the mind should be in the open...how will she react is not in my mind..and of course how can I forget that she is too cute and sweet a gal as well...can't give undue disrespect to the physical self as a guy..hence I like this gal so much...



Desdemona if you read this blog of mine, please do the needful and reply :-))

Tipsy-Tizzy,
N






5 Comments:

At 4:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Single and ready to Mingle sweetheart...
I dont know if I am your Desdemona or not,but can pretend to be one for a while...Can I?..Well!wht comments do u want from me dearo?I guess u know the answer..dont u?

Ayesha

 
At 12:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think I am the one .. ;)
may be i know you .. but kind of lost you in some corner of my heart .. which was over - flowin with love for you ..
may be you know me .. but have forgotten me ..
well .. so confusing .. but i don;t want to say anythin more ..
bye

 
At 10:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.. that was interesting...
i am a girl... too... i am on ur network...
not quite sure if i am desdemona... she sounds great...
so do u...
i hope u meet her soon...
someone like u should not be left out there alone for a long time..
cheers

 
At 2:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well well handsome ur "beautiful desdemona" sounds great...juss lemme be the ONE...:-)

 
At 8:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

desdemona also means "the unfortunate" neil...a gurl who loved someone truly yet had to undergo the cruel tests of time. Do not envy Othello but pity him...for he was blind to not see it in the depth of her eyes.

his own hands stained wit da blood of his love....so does ur desdemona suffers da same fate??? history repeats itself....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home